Total Pageviews

Finding Neverland Blog Archive

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Instagram and Flickr Feed of Raafay Awan

Sharing the happy and sometimes the sad moments of my life through . 
Flickr stream: https://www.flickr.com/photos/136937457@N06/


London View

London is like a cold dark dream sometimes. (October 9, 2015)


Raafay Awan

In the midst of crisis you get to know your real strength. (October 8, 2015)

London South Bank University

New semester same old messy routine. (October 6, 2015)


Glasgow, Scotland

There are things in life which are clearly visible but we refuse to see them just so we can avoid the reality, over time though those things make you notice themselves and one day or the other you gotta face reality. #JustSaying (October 5, 2015)


Raafay Awan

Wish summer vacations lasted for 12 months can't believe back to the uggh and arrgh life. (October 3, 2015)


Scotland

Well. Scotland. #Supermoon (September 28, 2015)


Poem

Caption is the text. (September 24, 2015)


Raafay Awan

Life. Lemons. Lollipops. (September 23, 2015)


Southall Park

You go out and jog for a while. You're sweating. Beautiful weather and breeze blowing. It is peaceful. You sit down. Observe. Close your eyes. Suddenly you realize, it is such a beautiful world. (September 20, 2015)


London Church
A good sunny day to keep the mood happy (September 19, 2015)

Palace of Westminster

On a very gloomy dismal day, just such a one as it ought to be, I went to see Westminster Abbey. (September 17, 2015)


Raafay Awan

My health went from bad to worse during April. Whenever I went to babysit him, he would look at me curiously as I sit on the sofa or lay on the bed trying to ease the pain. Later on he'd just hug me for long and say nothing or try to do funny things to make me laugh.

Within two months we had become really close, his parents told me he wouldn't eat and sleep and just wanted to meet me.

Surgery was successful and then he came to visit me with parents. All he did was to hug me, said nothing did nothing just hugged me for a long while. 


Next thing I noticed he had a chocolate in his hand, the same one I brought him sometime back and asked him to keep it under his bed so his parents won't see. 'Keep it under the bed' he said. 'No one will know I gave it to you.' For once, even I didn't have anything to say. As I moved my hands in his hair I just wished that more people, more of us grown ups can be like this kid. We have temporary emotions, we forget all the good people and the good things in our lives easily, kids don't. He was there for me, many of the people I expected to be there, weren't. It was the best example.

Then I smiled. After such a long time. I genuinely smiled. Because I knew at that very moment, I have finally found the purest of hearts. (From: Story of the Purest Heart - Raafay) (September 18, 2015)


Westminster, London

The hardest thing in life is knowing which bridges to cross and which bridges to burn. (September 15, 2015)


Raafay Awan

Ending days of summer vacations. Couldn't travel this time but you can't just miss the few remaining sunny hours of 2015 now can you? (September 13, 2015)


Quaid E Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah

11th September 1948. Last few moments of Quaid E Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah's life. (September 11, 2015)


Raafay Awan

Good old May 15' with Janan's favorite boy and my 1543rd favorite photographer. (Sepbember 10, 2015)

Tower Bridge, London

Everyday I go out for a walk in the evening and realize how lonely my life is even with the crowd of people around but then I hear a voice saying, that's how life is supposed to be and it is the best possible life, therefore Alhamdulillah for everything. (September 7, 2015)

Notting hill carnival

The purest and most thoughtful minds are those which love colour the most. (September 6, 2015)

Defense Day, Pakistan
Self Explanatory (September 6, 2015)
Raafay Awan

I've learnt more about life and human nature just by being around cute little kids. It is so exciting. On a side note once upon a time I used to babysit now I can't even sit. Hahah. (September 4, 2015)

Beautiful Moon

Few moments before landing in Florida, December 2013, leaving Pakistan was hurting bad but my greatest escape and changed everything for good. (September 3, 2015)

American Passport
The bad, the tough, the mysterious and the good life? (August 30, 2015)
Regent's Park
Evening time is the best time (August 29, 2015)
Victoria, London
Best way to end your day? Yes. (August 28, 2015)
The Shard London

Yesterday was a nice day. This building btw is the tallest in the whole of Europe. #London (August 28, 2015)


Trafalgar Square
Nostalgia #London (August 26, 2015)

Ealing Common, London
Evening Walk gives you a lot of time to reflect. (August 22, 2015)

River Tames, London
One year in London Completes (August 19, 2015)

Cricket Equipment
Cricket Me Life. (August 13, 2015)

Wembley Stadium

Wandering near the Wembley. (August 12, 2015)


Hyde Park

Finally a peaceful moment in life and back to being normal. (August 9, 2015)

No comments:

Post a Comment