Proposal for IELTS Teaching Procedure.
The primary focus of teaching stays on the student to access their English skills by an individual assignment or interview and then planning their module based on that assessment.
Introduction to IELTS:
- · What is IELTS?
- · Why should you take IELTS?
- · What are the types of IELTS?
- · Which type of IELTS suits you?
- · Easy use of communication language for better understanding of students.
- · Keeping track of progress and providing Individual feedback on all the activities.
- · Practical and interactive lectures.
- · Personalized speaking tasks along with group activities.
- · Audio and visual usage.
- · Keeping the student involved by asking and letting them ask questions.